Your privacy is very important to us therefore Niceberg Studios NV (“we/ us/ our’) will handle your personal information with extreme care.
It provides Users information on our privacy practices and the way we process and protect your personal data.
Collection of personal information
When ordering or registering in our site or using our Products, as appropriate, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information such as your e-mail, name, address, date of birth etc (Personal Information)
However you may visit our site anonymously.
Like many site operators we collect also information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site.
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol “(IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you have visited, the time and date of your visit, and other statistics.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used for one of the following purposes:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our Website (we continually strive to improve our website based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve our customer Services (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service request and support needs)
- To contact you occasionally with company news, updates, marketing or promotional materials, service information etc.
- To administer a promotion, survey or other site feature
- If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving those mails in the future, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each e-mail.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us and treated seriously. We take reasonable administrative, technical, and physical measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure and destruction.
Therefore we implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. However remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Disclosure of Personal Information
In general, we do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside Parties. This do not include trusted third Parties who assists us in operating our website, conducting our business or servicing you, so long as those Parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also be constrained to such disclosure where we are required to do so by law in order to comply with any legal obligation
However non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other Parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier.
Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites we use ‘cookies’ to collect information. Most browsers are set up to accept cookies. However you can always instruct your browser to refuse those cookies or to notify when a cookie is being sent.
If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our site.